Visit our Dog Boarding Atlanta facility
Your dog will love our cage-free Dog boarding while you’re away!
Here are some of the perks of our…
- Our boarders receive all the Dog Daycare benefits!
- We have a dog-friendly living room where dogs can relax and watch a canine movie on one of our sofas during the day or just before bedtime.
- Log on to our doggie cams and download the ViewCam App on your smart phone to see your dog playing in one of our play-yards or indoor play rooms.
- While boarding in our Dog Boarding Atlanta facility, your favorite canine has free unlimited access to our Romper Room, Lounge or Doggywood or one of our play yards during the day.
- Bring your dog’s food, snacks, bed/blanket and safe toy. Our staff are certified to administer medications, including insulin and other injectables.
- If your dog cannot be kenneled, he/she may sleep in one of our open spaces for an extra $5 charge. We have a livingroom with couches, romper room, lounge and Doggywood. Call us to make arrangements for a tour so you can feel comfortable knowing your dog is sleeping in luxury.
We promote a cage-free home-style environment at the dog spa, but offer choices that will suit all of our clients’ wishes. All lodging dogs sleep in separate rooms unless they are related. All dogs are fed separately to ensure safety.
Dog Boarding Atlanta Rates (Includes free Dog Day Care)
Regular Boarding Rates:
- $40 per 24 hours for all dogs
- 2nd dog $25/night
- $350 for 10 nights | Expires 30 days after purchase
Rates for 2 or more dogs in Boarding:
Take an additional $5 off per day on the regular rates!
Dog Boarding Atlanta Special Needs Rates*:
- Specials Needs $50 Per Night
- 1st Day Free**
An additional $5 on top of the regular rates. Includes leash walk, initialized care, medication dispensed as necessary. All dog spa staff are certified in Pet CPR/First Aid. We are trained in administering medications, including insulin for diabetic dogs.
*Defined as those who need specialized care
**With purchase of any daycare or boarding pass
Only spayed and neutered dogs are accepted with the exception of puppies under 8 months. Also, please be sure to bring your pets most recent shot records including bordetella (kennel cough) vaccination. Please note many veterinarians administer the Bordatella vaccination only by request. Vaccinations must be faxed to the spa by a licensed veterinarian and all vaccinations must be current 24 hours before the pet arrives.
Please refer to our Information & Policies for further requirements.
Special Note on Feeding: We recommend that you bring the food that your dog is used to eating so that your dog’s diet is not upset while staying with us; however, if you choose not to bring your dog’s food, we will serve your dog our house food for a nominal charge. Additionally, you may bring toys, beds or blankets, but please do not bring anything uniquely valuable (things sometimes get chewed!)
Check out what our clients have to say about our Dog Boarding Atlanta facility and get our coupon. It’s what makes Atlanta Dog Spa one of the best facilities in the city.