Give your dog the grooming experience that Jezebel Magazine has called a “first-class treatment”!
- All Breed
- Creative Grooming including Coloring(using washable vegan dye), nail art design, and temporary tattoo designs
- Lavish SpaTreatments
- Blueberry Facials
- Shedding & Undercoat Removal
- Hand Scissoring
- Bubble Bath Pawdicures
- Rapid Groom Available
Full Service Dog Grooming Atlanta
Includes Bathing, Grooming, Nail Dremmel, Ear & Teeth Brushing, and hand made seasonal bandana with embroidery or hair bows. Cologne is upon request.
- Small Dogs starting at $70
- Large Dogs starting at $80
- Creative Grooming: Non-toxic dye hairstyling starting at $45 on top of regular Grooming Charges. Please contact Anais at the spa to set up a free consultation regarding your dogs coat condition and temperament.
- Add any spa treatment such as a blueberry facial and bubble bath pawdicure to full service grooming or bathing for an additional $25
- Mini grooms starting at $55 include brush out, bathing, conditioning, ear cleaning, teeth brush, nail dremmel (some light trimming may be necessary). This service is perfect for in between grooming and is recommended every 2 weeks for dogs who get regularly groomed.
“Shampooch” Dog Bathing Using Espree Rainforest Dog Shampoo and Conditioner
Full service (we do it for you) dog grooming Atlanta services includes all natural rainforest shampoo,conditioner, blow drying and ear cleaning. Doggie cologne is per request.
- 0-25lbs: $25
- 26-45lbs: $30
- 46-60lbs: $35
- 61-85lbs: $40
- 85-100lbs: $45
- 101lbs+: $50
Additional Grooming Services:
- Nail Clipping/Grinding $22
- Tooth Cleaning $15
- Receive $5 off a Blueberry Facial or Pawdicure with any daycare or boarding service. A nice way to get your favorite canine pampered before pick up.
Dog Grooming Atlanta clients will receive a complimentary consultation from our Canine Hairstylist, Anais Hayden. She has been grooming over 14 years and has been doing Lavish Spa Treatments for eight years.
The Furminator De-Shedding Treatment
The Furminator is available at the Atlanta Dog Spa! This service will release and manage a dog’s excessive undercoat which eliminates the hairy mess in your home. Ideal for Labs, Goldens, Collies, Corgies, Shepherds and all breeds with shedding undercoats. This is an additional service for dogs getting a haircut. We use both the furminator shampoo and conditioner as well as a professional shedding tool. You will love the results!
Furminator rates start at $70.
Micro-Tek Treatment for Allergies and Skin Conditions
Mikro-Tek Treatment is for pets with skin conditions. Ultra Soothing for canines, Mikro-Tek Shampoo contains a trademarked formula developed from NASA research on the decontamination of astronauts. Recommended by veterinarians, Micro-Tek neutralizes contact allergies, hot spots, eliminates seborhea, flaking, scaling, hot spots, and eczema. This unique formula stops skin problems from spreading. It is non-steroidal, alcohol free and non-toxic. The result is a healthy, revitalized skin and coat. Micro-Tek is available at an additional fee of $10 on top of regular bathing rates. [/learn_more]
Spa Treatments, Facials and Pawdicures
- Canine Lavish Spa Treatments: The Ultimutt one hour Spa Treatment includes a blueberry facial which is perfect for dogs who have tear stains and breeds with beards and facial issues. This lavish spa blueberry facial is all natural and guarantees to make your dog’s face clean and kissable. Also included is the bubble bath pawdicure. This is the perfect treatment for dogs that have hot spots and dry skin. It soothes the paws and is calming and relaxing. If your dog is excessively licking his/her paws, save your money on an expensive vet bill and make an appointment for your special canine to get this Lavish Spa Treatment. $55 A Great Value!
- The Renew Spa Treatment: This one hour treatment nourishes and restores damaged hair, leaves the coat manageable and brilliantly clean. The Renew Shampoo and Nourish conditioner used in this treatment clarifies and removes excess toxins. The blueberry facial is also included in the Renew spa treatment. $45
- The Comfort Spa Treatment: This one hour treatment pampers and soothes irritated skin, relieves stress and comforts your canine. The Comfort shampoo and Nourish conditioner are used in this spa treatment. $40-$50 depending on size of dog.