Meet Our Staff!
Dedicated to pampering your pooch.
- AnnaI have always had a soft spot for animals, especially dogs. When I was younger my family owned fish, ducks, gerbils, hamsters, Guinea pigs, cats, and dogs. Our dog, Lucky, was always my favorite. I got my own dog, Shirley, when I was 16 years old and fell in love. She has been by my side since and the relationship/bond between us has only grown stronger. It is one of unconditional love. I am so excited to experience that with all types of dogs and make sure the clients little friends are as comfortable and happy as possible while they are away. I can't wait to make new furry friends!Read moreRead less
- Ashley M.Front Office/Client RelationsThe Atlanta Dog Spa is more than just a "Spa". Each animal is treated as the special individual that they are. The staff exudes such positive energy and a charismatic attitude, that is sure to excite each Animal and Owner upon their arrival. Each day I am thrilled to be apart of a team who displays a high level of professionalism and customer service. Which is why I and many others LOVE The Atlanta Dog Spa.Read moreRead less
- DahnnDog Handler and Weekend CaretakerMy whole life I have been fur baby lover. Working at the spa is such a wonderful thing because I am around all different personalities. I love spending my days with these precious babies. To me these are not just dogs, they are my babies and I enjoy working with the staff we have. Here, we all take pride in this job because when you drop off your babies to me, they become my babies.Read moreRead less
- ElenaClient Relations, Food Prep & Social MediaNothing beats coming to work every day and being greeted with tail wags and slobbery kisses from the dogs and cheerful smiles from their parents. I love working at Atlanta Dog Spa because it allows me to combine two things I’m passionate about – being around dogs all day and providing the best possible service to our clients. It’s such a pleasure to get to know all the wonderful pooches and their human families. We have an amazing team of people here who work together as a team to make sure every dog has the best day ever, each and every day.Read moreRead less
- EmmaDog Handler/RunnerIt has always been a dream of mine to work with dogs. A few years ago a therapy dog came into my life and helped me through a very hard time. Since then, I have become very passionate about working with therapy and assistance dogs. I love working at the Atlanta Dog Spa because not only am I getting amazing hands on experience, but I also get to spend all day cuddling and playing with your dogs. And getting to know their unique personalities. I couldn't ask for a better more fulfilling job.Read moreRead less
- FrankDog HandlerI enjoy working at Atlanta Dog Spa because I get to spend time with dogs. I never had a dog growing up but always wanted one and I currently don't live in a place that allows pets. So it gives me joy to be able to come to work and spend time with all the dogs.Read moreRead less
- JorgeMaster Dog Trainer/Manager of the Dog Handlers/Bilingual in 4 languagesAlmost all my life I was surrounded by animals. I grew up with dogs, cats, birds, etc, and it made me want to study Veterinary Science and raise labs in my country, Peru. Now I have the opportunity to work with dogs: actually, it is not like you are working, because you like what you do. The dogs are amazing and every time that you see their faces, you can tell if they are happy, sad, or in pain; if you learn how to read that you could be the next Cesar. I’m very happy that I can work here with them, and the excellent people around.Read moreRead less
- LeoDog Handler/Client Relations/Front Office/BilingualI love working at ADS because there is nothing more rewarding than caring for happy animals. And on top of that, I've met a wonderful group of people who love dogs, and all animals for that matter, just as much as I do. And my puppy gets to make new friends all the time. Score score if you ask meRead moreRead less
- NikkiMini Dog HandlerThe reason why I like working at the dog spa is because I get to play with the little dogs. It is fun and I get to meet new people. I also get to watch the dogs play. It's also awesome that the dogs watch movies-- that is cool!Read moreRead less
- RachelDog Handler/RunnerToday's way of life demands so much of our time. I work at Atlanta Dog Spa for the animals: to be there for them in place of those who are unable to spend all of their time with their animals. I can show them the love and affection they deserve, and give them the attention they need while their parents are busy.Read moreRead less
- RenattoDog HandlerThis is my first experience working with dogs and it's amazing. I am having a really good time with every single one of them : )Read moreRead less
- SamoneDog HandlerI love being able to work with dogs. It is very therapeutic and it is fun getting to find out all the quirks and personalities of the fur babiesRead moreRead less
- SethDog HandlerSince I can remember dogs and cats have been a part of my life. I have grown up with dogs and I couldn't imagine a world without my canine friends. That is why I appreciate working at the Spa so much. Not only do I get to work with my awesome co-workers, I also get to forge relationships with the various canine friends that come here. It only seems natural that I would work with dogs for living.Read moreRead less
- WesDog HandlerI love working at Atlanta Dog Spa because I really do love Dogs. I love them All, they really are Mans best friend. It's great working here because the Dogs are very happy and very well taken care of. That is very important to Me and I treat all the Dogs the way I treat my own Dogs. It's a very happy place to work for Me and My awesome canine friends love it here too.Read moreRead less
- ZoieDog HandlerMy time here at the Atlanta Dog Spa has been absolutely amazing so far. I am proud to be part of a team that socializes your furry friend while you may be unable to. I have learned so much working here and am thankful every day that I get to come in and see those wagging tails waiting for me at the door.Read moreRead less
- Anais–CanineCanine Stylist/Dog Grooming/Creative Grooming DesignMy name is Anais Hayden, my business name is Dog Grooming by Anais. Prior to joining Atlanta Dog Spa I worked at Klippers Pet Grooming in Columbus, GA. I worked under owner Dawn Omboy. Dawn is a National Certified Master Groomer/Creative Groomer also known as The Queen of Color. I started working at Klippers in 2003 when I was 15 years old. Dawn being an icon in the grooming industry became my mentor and grooming instructor. I worked after school, weekends and during the summer. While working there I learned a lot about Creative Grooming and was immediately taken by the beauty and art of the grooming style.
I have always had a love for art and animals, especially dogs ever since I was 2 years old. My favorite hobby growing up has always been drawing and I was strongly encouraged by my grandmother who would supply me with boxes of paper and supplies. I took an art class every year while in school and was always one of the top in my class. In 2003 while a freshmen at Spencer High School I was featured in 37th Edition of Who’s Who Among American High School Students for my artistic achievements. In 2007 I received a partial art scholarship to Andrew College. In 2009 I received my Dog Grooming Certification from Penn Foster College.
In January 2011 I received a certification from Nash Academy of Animal Arts for completing the Expressions & Profiles: Long Legged Terrier Online Course. In March 2011 I competed for the first time in the Atlanta Pet Fair with my Powderpuff Chinese Crested name Swinger. I won second place and $300 in the Open Division Creative Grooming Competition. I continued to work for Dawn Omboy until November 2011. I am currently working as an Independent Dog Groomer at the Atlanta Dog Spa in Atlanta, GA. I will always be thankful to have been trained by the best as I continue to pursue my career in dog grooming.Read moreRead less